The land for this cemetery was deeded in 1833 to Bethlehem Church. It is considered to be the oldest cemetery in the County, containing the graves of many notable German and Greek families. The first burial was in 1834 and was recorded by Pastor Schmid.
Located by Jackson Road, on the outskirts of Ann Arbor, the Cemetery was accessible to farmers in the outlying areas. The original Bethlehem Church shared its land with the cemetery. Stones from the church foundation can still be found on the site.
The Cemetery is located at 2801 Jackson Avenue